BuddyDev

Search

Pre sales question regarding Activity Stream

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Naomi Bollinger on #25886

Hi there..

I want to know if the mobile (responsive) media that is uploaded photo’s and video’s have the same width as Facebook, meaning it covers the entire screen without vertical borders or has very thin boarders where the pictures and video’s are very large and wide on the cell phone just like Facebook and not like the native BuddyPress.

Thanks,

Naomi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #25893

Hi Naomi,
    Thank you for your interest in the plugin.

The plugin does not deal with markup. It creates unified stream and uses the activity template from your theme.

so the view will depend on your theme.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Naomi Bollinger on #25900

Thank you, Brajesh….I am using News Paper 8-9 theme. Just curious does the Activity Stream viewpoint on mobile view hides the keyboard when typing in the comments field, I am facing this issue now, when typing in comments and the keyboard gets the focus it doesn’t stay in a fixed position, the keyboard covers up the text.

I have been searching online for a fix and I haven’t found a fix for this issue and I was thinking that if I purchased the Activity Stream plugin it would fix that.

Regards,

Naomi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #25940

Hi Naomi,
    I am not aware of any such issue. Is that happening on all mobile devices(ios/Android)?

The plugin is not suitable for this task.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved