BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Privicy in MEDIAPRESS

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Corrado Mazzola on #34107

Thank you Brajesh for the beta version of your plugin. I like the functionality of it and it is what I need. Unfortunately I’m not able to see the final results because when I share the gallery with a user the status of the user stays “pending” even if the user receives a notification but he is not able to see the shared gallery.

Furthermore I ‘ve some suggestions for the layout of the “shared” feature. It was difficoult for me to find and edit the shared users, since I had to go through “upload” and “edit details” to find the “is shared galley” option. I think it will be more easy to have it under the gallery avatar (when the gallery is private).

Waiting for your kind help I thank so much

Corrado

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34115

Hi Corrado,
    Thank you for your feedback.

At the moment our offices are closed due to festive holidays and we are only prioritising critical issues only.

One of our developers will look at the issue and assist you on/after Tuesday.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Corrado Mazzola on #34125

ok thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34153

Hi Corrado,
    Thank you for the patience.

Our team is looking at it and we are hoping to release an update by Thursday/Friday for the same.

About the shared users location:- Let us see if we can make it friendlier in the next release.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Corrado Mazzola on #34181

Hi Brajesh,

can you please give me a notice when the new release is available? I’m waiting for this with excitement!

Best regards
    Corrado

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34190

Hi Corrado,
    We haven’t been able to look into it completely. I will be updating you tomorrow with better information.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Corrado Mazzola on #34199

thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34288

Hi,
    We have shared the updated plugin with you again today.

If you face any issue, Please do share. @ravisharma will assist you with any future query here.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved