BuddyDev

Search

Problem with BuddyPress Friends Suggestions Pro

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sandra on #38745

Hi I have an issue with the plugin BuddyPress Friends Suggestions Pro, First of all, the suggestions of the friends doesn’t match with the profile, I can see all the people even doesnt have any of comun with my profile.
    And another thing if i erase the friends suggestions how can i reestablish the visualization of people again??

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38746

Hi Sandra,
    Welcome to Buddydev.

1. Are you sure you are using our plugin? I am unable to find any order in your account. Please share the order id for confirmation.

2. If it is ours, you can first define a ruleset and then use the rule set in a widget to show the list.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sandra on #38747

Hi Brajesh
    Yes the person who bought it doesnt work with me anymore so i don´t know if she create an account or so, you can´t help me without the order confirmation?

2. I put the rules but even so appears all people, my website is this one https://letterspeople.com/actividad/

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38748

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you for letting me know. No worries. Will be assisting you with it. It was just to be sure it is a genuine request.

1. Please share the ruleset(link me to a screenshot of the ruleset).

2. try to create a new rule set with minimal fields(just to test it it is working or not) and try that in the widget. Does it work.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38749

Also, Please share your plugin version and was there any customizations done to it?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sandra on #38750

Hi Brajesh

Thank you 🙂

1. Yes this is the ruleset https://letterspeople.com/img/ruleset.png

2. I try this and didn´t work, i still can see all people

3. Versión 1.0.1

Thanks

• Participant
    Sandra on #38751

Also I erase all the suggestions of a user and now doesnt show me anything :(, how i restablish that?

Thanks

• Participant
    Anu Sharma on #38752

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for using BuddyPress Suggestion Pro, our support team will assist you soon.

Regards
    Anu

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38764

Hi Sandra,
    Thank you for the reply and the screenshot. It seems you have too many fields with like.

The current does not search for similar text(which I assume is your intention). It actually searches if the 2nd field contains the pattern’s from first field. The operator is mysql operator there and not the normal one.

Please try avoiding like if you are not looking for pattern match. Let me know if that solves it? I will also recommend updating your profile after it to flush out the suggestions cache(otherwise, the cache is hold for 1 hours).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sandra on #38827

Hi Brajesh

Ok, i try to avoid putting like, i put Equal to and Greater than but nothing works, the people who appear has any match with my profile i can still seeign 🙁
    Any other suggestion?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved