Hi dear i have a little problem with my plugin for WordPress ” Site Wide Activity ”.
– Number of item per page: 5
– Max items to show: 5
– Limit to logged in user’s activity: No
– Show avatar: Yes
– Show feed link: Yes (What is this?)
– Show activity content: No
Ok problem is here, in ” Show activity content ” … i want it, so if i click on Yes, i see activity on my bar, but i see reply user too for every activity !!
Ok i don’t want see reply, but only activity content with button ” Like ” – ” Spam ” and if you can insert a button like ” Visita ” …
Can you help me please?
I have a screen of the problem too, but i can’t attach here.
I have made these changes now.
Please use the version form github
I will be pushing to wp.org in next two days as I am planning to rewrite the whole plugin for better future maintenance and better code.
Hi dear, i have tryied to install it, but i can’t use or active it, because i receive a fatal error like this: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare swa_helper() (previously declared in /home/feticism/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-sitewide-activity-widget/bp-sitewide-activity.php:185) in /home/feticism/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-sitewide-activity-widget-master/bp-sitewide-activity.php on line 186
Please can you help me? I’m not able to solve this problem 🙁
I am sorry but I could not understand.
1. Please use ftp and make sure that you have the buddypress-sitewide-activity-widget deleted from wp-content/plugins(Or do you have access to your WordPress plugin screen?, If you have please delete the plugin from the list of plugins. It could be more than one, so delete all of the BuddyPress Sitewide activity widget)
As I see from the error, you have one version from github which is conflicting with the wp.org plugin. The folder name is “buddypress-sitewide-activity-widget-master”
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.