BuddyDev

Search

Problem with the feed of the activity of member

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Alison on #41136

Hello,

I have a problem with the feed of the activity of members.
    For example, I wrote an article. So, if we go to my profile we see that I just wrote an article. The problem its that we see at the top of this activity this code : ” [et_pb_section fb_built= »1″ _builder_version= »4.8.2″ _module_preset= »default » custom_padding= »||0px||| »][et_pb_row _builder_version= »4.8.2″ _module_preset= »default »][et_pb_column type= »4_4″ […] ” and then the picture of the article. I would like to remove this code from my feed activity.

Can you help me ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41158

Hi Alison,
    Thank you for the question.

You are using Divi builder which is causing it. BuddyPress is trimming the content from non parsed post content.

The simplest solution will be to apply ‘et_strip_shortcodes’ on the activity content but a better solution will be to filter on ‘bp_activity_create_summary’ and get some code suggestion from Elegant theme on what is the best way for generating excerpt.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Alison on #41178

Hello,

I’m not sure to understand. It is not your responsibility and I have to see that with Elegant Theme? If its that, what i have to ask to Elegant ?

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41180

Hi Alison,
    Please contact them and let them know that BuddyPress is creating incorrect excerpt for the posts created using divi builder.

Do they have any suggestions to trim the divi shortcode/tags from content?

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved