BuddyDev

Search

Problems registering new sites

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jay Anderson on #30277

Hello,

I’m having an issue with users registering new sites on the multisite network. When a user clicks on the Register link and fills out the blog url, name, etc. the site is created but it can’t be accessed.

The site is created with a “.” in front of the domain (.universalcorewellness.com/newsite)

When I create a site on the backend in the Sites -> New, everything works great.

I’ve attached a screenshot of 4 test sites I created. One from the network admin and the other 2 from registration and one from using universalcorewellness.com/site-directory/create

Please let me know if you need any further clarification or more information.

Regards,

Jay

• Participant
    Jay Anderson on #30278

Sorry, forgot to add the link to the screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/87uWXon

Thanks,

Jay

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30280

Hi Jay,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please allow me to test it today and update you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jay Anderson on #30306

Thanks Brajesh,

Please let me know if you need the to login or anything else.

Jay

• Participant
    Jay Anderson on #30333

Hello Brajesh,

I’ve narrowed down the issue to a plugin called WooGlobal cart. The issue occurs when it is activated and disappears when deactivated.

I have a support ticket into the plugin developer. I will keep you posted on what I find out.

Thanks for the support,

Jay

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30353

Hi Jay,
    Thank you for looking further into it. I guess the plugin is a premium one, so I will wait for their reply.

Please do let me know what they say.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved