BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Problems uploading New Profile Photo or Cover Photo

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Daniel on #20147

Hi

I don’t know exactly what is causing this problem but when the user wants to upload a new Profile Photo, then when clicking upload, the pic shows up only 2 pixel large and also when trying to upload a new Cover Photo then the Crop Function in order to select which part of the picture should be set as Coverphoto is not there anymore. This Problem occurs same for User and Groups.

I have tried for many hours to find the bug and have deactivated all the new installed BP plugins but the issue still remains so I have re-actived all the BP plugins again. Or has it to do with MediaPress Plugins?

Could you please help me to find this error as this is very important for new users.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Daniel

• Participant
    Daniel on #20148
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20151

Hi Daniel,
    You most probably have a lazy loading image plugin or some asset minifier(js/css minifier) which is causing it.

Try to check if there is any such plugin and if yes, disable them and clear your server/browser cache to check.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Daniel on #20152

Hi Brajesh,

Yeah, it was the Lazy Load images Plugin causing this. Wow you’ve made my day!!!

These things only Masters can know.

Thank you so much I feel really relieved now!!!

That’s so good the feature works again and I’m very happy 🙂 !!!

Thank you again!!!

Regards
    Daniel

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20154

Thank you Daniel.

I am glad I was able to assist.

Have a nice weekend 🙂

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Problems uploading New Profile Photo or Cover Photo’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved