- Quint A. Rahaman, Jr. on June 2, 2022 at 3:08 pm #45158
1. Add number field where the user can enter a floating point number to the Number within min/max values field type.
Item 1. Only integers can be entered or selected.
FYI Regarding a different field type:
Item 2. The Range input field does not show the number value in the Member Profile while in Edit mode.
Item 3. My preference would be whole integers shown on the slider with tick marks at the bottom and wherever the “knob” is located, it’s value is show above it (floating point value).
- Brajesh Singh on June 2, 2022 at 11:24 pm #45173
Thank you for the feedback.
We are using the default HTML field for number/range and their UI is managed by browsers.
1. There is no restriction from our side. We can’t use the field for both the integer and float, It may be used for only one at a time.
After your feedback, we do plan to add the step option to let users choose.
2. This is an issue with how the broser works.
3. It can be achieved by adding external scripts(an example is jQuey UI slider)
- Quint A. Rahaman, Jr. on June 3, 2022 at 12:32 am #45175
Thanks for the info!
- Brajesh Singh on June 3, 2022 at 12:38 am #45177
You are welcome.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.