BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Profile Tab creator Pro issue

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Rajkumar Solunki on #12651

Hello, I just purchased your plugin and created one tab so it’s showing correctly in the navigation menu but when I click it redirects me to mydomain.com/members/user/. How can I fix this problem? Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12654

Hi Rajkumar,
    Thank you for purchasing.

Have you created a sub tab? Until BuddyPress 3.0 comes out, you will need to create a sub tab(It is used as the default landing page for that tab).

Also, if you have created a sub tab, please make sure you are either not specifying the default sub tab slug or specifying the correct one.

Please give it a try and let me know if it works for you or not?

Please also take a look at this
    https://buddydev.com/docs/guides/plugins/buddypress-plugins/buddypress-user-profile-tabs-creator-pro/buddypress-user-profile-tab-options/

The last section.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Rajkumar Solunki on #12655

I don’t see any option like ” Create Sub tab ” Where I can create it?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12656

It is at the bottom of the same screen. Please see this
    https://buddydev.com/docs/guides/plugins/buddypress-plugins/buddypress-user-profile-tabs-creator-pro/adding-buddypress-user-profile-tab-sub-navs/

I will post a few video tutorials today/tomorrow to make it easier. For now, Please see the above tutorial.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Rajkumar Solunki on #12657

If you are referring to Subnav then yes I created it already.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12658

That’s good. Can you please tell me if it is marked as active and has a slug.

A screenshot of the main tab and sub tab will help immensely.

Thank you
    Brajehs

• Participant
    Rajkumar Solunki on #12659

Yes, its working now. Actually, I don’t understand why it was not working with default slug, But when I manually entered the slug explained in the documentation all working good. But is there anyway so it can show the data of the first subnav because now we need to click on main tab then manually click on subtab to see the data. It will be great if we have an option like to preselected subnav.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12664

Hi Rajkumar,

I am sorry for the confusion.

To make sure that the first sub nav is used as default, the simple strategy is to not Specify the “default sub nav” slug in the main tab options.

I am linking to a video(I just created and it does not have voices, so linking privately) showing how to do it in the next private post.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12665
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Rajkumar Solunki on #12670

Yes all working now like you guide in the video. Is there anyway so I can add the tab to my BuddyPress group also? Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved