Tagged: profile tabs
I purchased the profile tab plugin. I would like to create tabs of the field sets in the profile. Right now of course the profile has all the field sets in a long scrolling area. I would like to have a “tab” for each of my field sets in the profile. Can this be done?
Thank you for using the plugin.
You can use shortcodes to show any data in the profile tabs.
It seems there does not exist a shortcode for this purpose. @ravisharma has offered to create one.
He will be posting back in couple of hours with more details.
I have created a small plugin to show profile fields using shortcode. Currently Profile shortcode offer
1. group_id = Group id of profile fields group.
2. user_id = Any custom user id.
3. context = display|login display for displayed user and login for logged user.
It wouldn’t show content of fields whose value not exists for user.
Example Shortcode: [bp-shortcodes-profile group_id=2 context =login]
You can download the plugin form the follwoing url:
Please give it a shot and let me know
- This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Ravi.
Thank you Ravi and Brajesh –
I have it working. This might do the trick. Thanks for your quick response!
Is there any way to remove the “View Profile” text at the top of the page in the code of the shortcode? It’s redundant.
Also, would it be possible to update the main profile tabs plugin so this was merged? One less plugin to deal with…
Thank you for the feedback.
1. For “View Profile” Please download the latest plugin code. I have fixed this. If issue still persists make you to clear cache if you are using any cached plugin.
2. I have checked oEmbed fields on my local server and it is working fine for me. Please from which site
you are using embeding content.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.