BuddyDev

Search

Question – Plugin " One Click Mark Spammer for BuddyPress " + Feature ideas

• Participant
    Level: Master
    MICHAEL on #21556

hi Brajesh 🙂

This plugin, i forgot, when we click on Spam, the user can’t write comments on articles ?

One Click Mark Spammer pour BuddyPress
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/one-click-mark-spammer-for-buddypress/

If he can again, can you update for it is ?
    Nobody propose one feature for disable comments for one user (example, when he do something bad !)

And, cherry on the cake,

if you can put limit time he can’t, and also date age (if young)

Have a good day !

Michaël

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21561

Hi Michaël,
    Thank you for the suggestion.

It seems to me that this is more suited for our BuddyPress Moderation Tools plugin. Since we already have the functionality of user account moderation, we can add the option for site admins to restricted moderated user’s activity.

The One Click Mark spammer is a tiny tool which marks a user as spammer(once a user is marked spammer, they can not login, their all data gets removed).

I will be adding the option to restrict commenting for moderated user within next 2 releases of the moderation tools.

Please correct me if I misunderstood the question.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21577

Hello 😀

Ok super merci

No no all is good

In plugin moderation, we must have one button for desative the autorizaion for on member for put comments articles (if you want do more good, we can also choice between activity and comments articles)

If you can, we can choice time desativation : 3 days, 7, 30

If he want to put comments, he see phrase who said “Sorry, you are a super bad man, you can’t put comment during 7 days =D” LOL ^^

How many time you need for do ? 😀

See you, Aurel come allllllll the days, also week end, we sleep we work X’D

Actually he do the system for calcul the money we must paid for author videos, who give theire video. you will see, suprise 😀

Kiss kiss

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21585

Hi Michaël,

Thank you for sharing more details.

Now, It seems that this is more suitable for the BuddyPress Deactivate Account with the addon I had suggested

https://github.com/buddydev/bp-deactivate-account-addon

Can you please tell me if that works or not ?

You both are doing great. I am looking forward to see the project going live soon.
    All the best.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21588

Hi 😀

Desactivate account it’s for the account,
    Me what i said it’s for the feature for post comments or activity (if you want, just comments articles :p)

That mean the addons it’s not good for what i said 😀

Aurel gone, he’s again in the algorythm and the admin for calcul the monney for producto author XD and you know how my am strict and perfectionnist, all must be super XDDDDDD

Me i put two categories again and after system paiement with form and after small things, i open, but i wait he finish all what i gave. It’s difficult because Youzer it’s a big bazard for find what he need XD

Have a good day !

MLR

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21591

Hi Michael,
    It’s good to hear about the project moving forward.

For the restriction plugin, I am sorry but I still don’t understand.

You can configure the deactivate account to let user’s login but not do anything else.

Do you want users to keep messaging/joining groups/adding friends etc? I need to see clearly how these restrictions are different from what can be achieved via BuddyPress Deactivate Account.

Please help me understand it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21612

Hello 😀

Hummmmm .. i can’t do better =/

Members can write comments on articles,
    but we have nothing for, if one member write often bad comments, we have nothing no button for he can’t write comments blog =)

Good idea feature, no ? 😀

See you !

Michaël

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21705

Hi 😉

You didn’t andestood again ? =’O

If we don’t want one member write comments on articles, we can’t stop him, we haven’t got a button for all people can put comment (only in wordpress article, but you can do also for buddypresss comments ^_^) but not him

See you !

MLR

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21720

Hi Michaël,
    I am understanding it a little better now.

Please allow me to present you the first draft of this plugin in first week of April and then we can see if I understood it correctly( I hope, I do now).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21722

Hello 😀

Super, thanks a lot, i wait him :)))))

Have a good day

MLR

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved