BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Recent Visitor for BuddyPress Profile – styling issues

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10093

Hi Thorsten,
    1. It is very much theme specific. The BuddyBoss theme is the only one theme which has it in the sidebar. Otherwise, all themes have it in header(the location of meta and this hook varies though). I am thinking of naming something else though.

4. Ok, Looking at it.

5. Users can disable mutual but not the always. Even if they disable, they won’t see it on their own profile but others will be able to see their visits

6. Disabled roles:- The plugin will be unavailable for these roles. That means, they won’t even know that there is a functionality like this. It is mostly to aid site admins monetize their site and offer this functionality as part of paid services.

Excluded roles:- For the Disabled roles, even though the functionality is not available to them, their visits to other user’s profile will be recorded. If you exclude a role from recording, their visits to other profiles will not be recorded.

For example, if you exclude admin role from recording, admin can visit any profile without appearing in the profile’s recent visited users list.

I will post an update today.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10101

Hello Brajesh!

1. Ok didn’t know that but possible. BuddyBoss is a very clear theme with a simple and easy structure. For this I appreciate the theme very much.

5. Sounds complicated 🙁

6. Now I understand what the meaning is. Without your information and examples it’s hard to understand (for me).

Thank you.

Kindest regards,
    Thorsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10120

Hi Thorsten,
    I have been looking at today.

It’s very strange but the admin options are saving properly for me. Can you please give it a try.

I have a confusion about option 3 though

3. Do you want to disable the email notification for all users if you select No in the backend?

Please let me know, I am hoping to push a release as it should have been yesterday.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10122
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10123
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10127
  • Participant
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10130

Hello Brajesh,
    Ok will wait – big smile

• Participant
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10193

Hello Brajesh!
    Have you got some idea? Just asking.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10203

I am sorry but I really don’t understand the reason why would this happen on your site.

I will try to check on the site tonight and see if I can think of something.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #10205

I was not sure if you did anything because the issue has gone, I think. Responded because of getting no reply.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Recent Visitor for BuddyPress Profile – styling issues’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved