BuddyDev

Search

Recent visitor plugin issue after installation with the BuddyBoss theme

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    CapriK on #31983

Hi there – i’ve got an issue after installing the plugin recent visitors

In the installed plugins page – i have some error messages which seem to be caused by the recent visitor plugin (I am using the BuddyBoss theme):

(/Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-updater/buddyboss-updater.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5974

() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5977

() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5980

(/Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-content/plugins/buddyboss-updater/buddyboss-updater.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5974

() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5977

() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5980

t modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php:5974) in /Users/nickname/Local Sites/mywebsite/app/public/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31984

Hi ,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

I am sorry, the above errors are not related to Recent visitors plugin.

is there any chance you deleted some of the plugins recently?

If you have some kind of cache, try clearing opcache and it should go away. The most common cause for such error is plugins getting deleted but opcache not cleared.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    CapriK on #31988

Hi Brajesh,

Many thanks for your prompt response.

How can i clear the ‘opcache’ you are mentioning in your message?

Thanks in advance

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #31989

You are welcome.

Restarting the webserver should clear it most of the time. The process depends on your setup.

You may want to take a look at this and see if any of thees work

https://ma.ttias.be/how-to-clear-php-opcache/#apache-running-as-mod_php

PS:- Are you using any caching plugin? do they offer clearing cache/opcache. If they do, you may use them.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved