BuddyDev

Search

Recent visitors displayed on settings pages

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Love S on #48128

I’ve just realized that the recent visitors of a user is displayed for the user in the header on the user account settings pages. That doesn’t look good. The recent visitors should just be displayed on the profile pages. It seems like a bug or at least a flaw. How can I stop it from displaying the recent visitors on the account settings pages?
    It is also displayed on the profile settings pages. Should not be displayed on the settings pages at all. When the profile header isn’t displayed then the recent visitors shouldn’t be displayed.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48129

Hi,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

If the profile header is not visible, the recent visitors should not be visible.

1. Can you please check by modyfying the settings(there are 2 settings to tune profile header list) and see if any of them allows you to use it properly.

2. If that does not work, Please let me which theme and template pack are you using? I will look into it quickly.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Love S on #48130

Well I can’t get it to work. If you set Yes in the setting “Show inside header meta?” then it isn’t displayed in the header at all.

We are using Buddyboss theme on Buddyboss platform.

Btw you might want to fix some deprecated functions as well if you update the plugin.

Deprecated: The bb_user_status function is deprecated since version 1.8.9! Use bb_current_user_status instead.
    Deprecated: The function buddyboss_theme_followers_count is outdated since version 1.8.7! Use bb_get_followers_count() instead.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48131

Hi,
    Thank you.

I see, we need to update the template for BuddyBoss 2.0(the list loaded in profile tab/directory if enabled). That seems to be the one throwing notices.
    We will update the plugin within 2-4 working days.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Love S on #48132

Thanks. Looking forward to it! 🙂

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #48156

Hello,

We have released the new version of the plugin i.e. ‘1.7.0’. Please upgrade your plugin and give it a try.

Plugin url: https://buddydev.com/plugins/recent-visitors-for-buddypress-profile/

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved