BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Redirect Page based on Member Type

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Sujee Kulendran on #15124

Hi Brajesh!

I hope you’ve been well and I’m slowly transferring over as many plugins to BuddyDev as I can due to your awesome support!

Next up is a redirect plugin I have that based on role, the user is redirected to a custom page. In my case, I have any user role ‘college’ redirected to a custom URL that includes their username in it (it’s actually a tab created using your Profile Tab Pro plugin).

Do you a plugin that can accomplish this?

Thank you!

Sujee

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #15132

Hello Sujee,

Thank you for posting. Do you want to redirect user based on his role to certain tab and when it will happen after login or activation account. Please let me know it can be done easily.

Thank You
    Ravi

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #15145

Hi Ravi,

Yes, after login.

Thank you!

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15152

Hi Sujee,
    In next 2-3 days,I will be updating our member types plugin and adding the optiont o dynamically redirect based on member type.

I will link you after the update.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #15210

Thank you Brajesh! I noticed we got Buddypress 3.0 now. I updated it and now the code that you had provided to ‘fetch last custom post type’ is not working and the profile tab for all members is not working as well.

Please help.

Thank you,

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15213

Hi Sujee,
    Please make sure to clear the cache. Also, I will suggest to visit Dashboard->Settings->BuddyPress-> Options and please select “BuddyPress Legacy”. The nouveau template pack contains many issues and might be causing it. Most probably BuddyPress 3.0.1 will bring normalacy to the new template pack.

For now, Please stick with the legacy.

Please let me know if that fixes it or not?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #15240

Thank you Brajesh! It was as simple fix – just cleared cache! I’m looking forward to getting the update for the Member Type Pro. Right now, the landing page for a couple of my member types work but the others do not work.

Thanks again!
    Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15253

Hi Sujee,
    Thank you.

I am hopeful of the feature inclusion by tomorrow(25th).

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sujee Kulendran on #15276

Thank you so much! I had also emailed you about the ‘Subscribe’ plugin you use for your site. I wanted to check-in to see if you had the chance to add it to the WP repo? I have another subscribe plugin but I love how all your plugins are light-weight and just gets the job done!

Looking forward to hearing back.

Sujee

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15281

Thank you.
    About the social subscribe plugin, I haven’t been able to cleanup and release it. I will be aiming that release for this Monday. Sorry for the delay in the social subscribe release.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved