BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Redirect Register / Login Buttons in Community Builder Pro

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jay Anderson on #29983

Hello,

I’m hoping you can help me change the the links of the community builder pro theme’s Register/Login buttons.

I see there is a similar thread going here
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/redirect-register-login-buttons-in-community-builder-pro/

I don’t want to delete the button only to redirect both buttons to a different page, My Accounts page (my-accounts)

Thanks,

Jay

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30011

Hi Jay,
    Thank you for the topic.

Currently, the link urls are not filterable. They point to BuddyPress register and WordPress login url.

We can filter on BuddyPress register and the WordPress login url to point to your my-accounts page. It might have some side efefcts. Will you like to go this way?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jay Anderson on #30013

Hi Brajesh,

What would you recommend? I had to put 2 buttons on the home page and add a login & register link in the right menu because some of my users couldn’t figure out the Icons on mobile devices.

I did have the Ajax Registration plugin activated but I couldn’t figure out how to get it to function properly with the home page buttons and the Right menu links.

I thought using the woocommerce my account page would do the trick, but maybe using the ajax plugin might be a better way.

I need to have the same login/register experience no matter which way they choose to login and register.

Is there a way to get the Registration/Login to pop up for the home page buttons and right menu links?

That wold be my preferred method.

hbanks for the help,

Jay

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30027

Hi Jay,
    Thank you for the details.

It is very easy to get the ajax login/registration working with any link. All we need is update the selector.

If you can share me the site url and the credentials again in a private reply, I can update the settings of BuddyPress Ajax login there.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jay Anderson on #30034
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30048

Hi Jay,
    Please check.

I have activated the Ajax Registration.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jay Anderson on #30069

Hi Brajesh,

Everything is working great except for the login link in the right menu. It keeps going to the wp-login page.

I added the #bp-menu bp-login-nav to the BP link selector but doesn’t seem to work. It all worked great with the Register link.

Jay

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30095

Hi Jay,
    Thank you.

Please check now. I added the correct selector in ajax registration’s login settings.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jay Anderson on #30173

Works perfectly.

Thanks for the help,

Jay

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30179

You are welcome.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Redirect Register / Login Buttons in Community Builder Pro’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved