BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Redirect to Profile plugin not working

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Visual Edge on #9226

I’m using the BuddyPress Redirect To Profile plugin and it is not working correctly. Installed it, login, and is does not go to the correct page. When clicking logout, it does not log the user out. Turned plugins on and off, the redirect plugin still not working. Is there another solution?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9227

Hi,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

Are you using any other redirection/restriction plugin too? If not, Please let me know. I will be able to check and update quickly.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Visual Edge on #9229

Hey Brajesh, I am not using any other redirection plugin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9230

Hi,
    Are you by any chance testing it as site administrator? The login redirect plugin will not redirect to your profile if you are a site administrator. It only does so for the non admin users.

I am sorry for the confusion. Just tested with BuddyPress 2.8.2 & WordPress 4.7.5 and the plugin version 1.2.2.

Can you please tell me if it is a different case for you.

• Participant
    Visual Edge on #9275

Hey Brajesh, I am not logging in with an admin account, it is a subscriber, participant account.

• Participant
    Visual Edge on #9276

Using Buddy Press Version 2.8.2 and WordPress 4.7.5, BP Redirect To Profile Version 1.2.2

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9277

Hi,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have tested it with WP 4.7.5 and BuddyPress 2.8.2.

Can I please take a look at the site. I am guessing it is conflicting with something. I can just change the priority of the hook and its should be fixed. It will still help if you can provide me temporary access to the admin or list me the plugins/active theme here.

PS:- My apologies in advance. If it is not too much, May I know your good name please?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Visual Edge on #9278
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9279
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9280

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Redirect to Profile plugin not working’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved