BuddyDev

Search

Remove bp_the_thread_delete_link

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #30263

Hello Carsten,

I have checked the code you have provided and nothing wrong with this code. How are you adding that delete link as that code is not present in above-mentioned code? Please let me know, Are you having any kind of code in “bp-custom.php” or theme “functions.php” file for adding that delete button.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #30264

Hi Ravi, to my knowledge, no delete link is added, on the contrary, I wanted to remove the remove messages-options-nav dropdown and the delete option here?

• Participant
    calu on #30279

Hi Ravi, I decided to go with Better Messages, so the issue is no longer a problem, thanks for your effort.

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #30292

Hello Carsten,

Yes, It sounds like a good fit to your needs.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    calu on #30295

Hi Ravi
    Yes, unfortunately Private Message Rate Limiter does not support this plugin, or maybe, it is the other way around, Better Messages does not support Private Message Rate Limiter, but the result is the same for me, I’m not able to control messages.

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30324

Hi Carsten,

Thank you for the reply. I might have specified it already in a previous thready by you. The plugins don’t work together since the Better Message overtakes whole messaging experience.

Unfortunately, we do not plan to add support for Better Message any time soon.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    calu on #30328

Hi Brajesh, yes you have, which is why, I have to use BP Messaging Control instead.

Regards
    Carsten

The topic ‘Remove bp_the_thread_delete_link’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved