It is posible to add in https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/bp-featured-members an option to include a “verify badge” before a buddypress featured username?? Something like twitter does (see screenshot https://i.gyazo.com/25d1e487d84ef9aff44668fa87cb9257.png)
That could be a fantastic feature because BuddyVerified it’s not working anymore and author won’t provide support: https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-verified/ so BP featured members could have the actual features + “featured / verification” badge.
Is that posible?
Thank you so much!
Thank you for the suggestions.
1. We do have a plugin for badges coming in next few weeks(or days) and that will help with with any kind of badge(one or multiple). We can add featured as a criteria for badge if needed.
2. Adding/Removing from admin:- It is on our feature list and will be available in next update of the featured members plugin.
Hi Brajesh, thank you for your answer.
1. That sounds really nice!! I love to take a look to it. Do you have any newsletter to know when those kind of tools are released?
2- I’m glad to hear that. When do you plan to release next update? Also, will be posible to add at least a little badge in this plugin? I know you are gonna release a separate and more specific plugin for that, but if you could have a featured member + badge with just 1 click would be awesome (and the carrousel widget). In other case users will have to install two plugins and do x2 actions: mark member as featured in one plugin options and give verify badge to the same member in other plugin options.
Thank you for the reply.
1. Thank you for asking. Yes, we do have a newsletter. You can subscribe from the right slide panel on this site.
2. The admin feature will be available in next 4-6 weeks as BuddyPress 5.0 will be around.
Sorry about the verifying badge. I am unable to add it. The reason is for the badges, the most difficult part if adding compatibility for all the available themes out there and we will try to minimize our efforts on one.
We create very lightweight plugins and performance ha always been our priority above anything else. So, I can assure you those are not going to be lightweight weight plugins.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.