BuddyDev

Search

Send posts to a specific editor (based on buddyboss group)

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Aaron Frank on #51584

Is there a plugin or method to route specific front end posts (created with Buddyblog Pro) to a specific editor for publication? Each group has their own editor. I would like to set up the approval process so that content created for a group is approved specifically by that group’s editor. Thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51587

Hi Aaron,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

If you are using BuddyBlog Groups addon, It allows you to limit who can approve the post. The available options are Group admin and Group moderator.
    Can you please look into that?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Aaron Frank on #51593

Thanks. I am using the Groups addon. I can’t find the location of these options. Can you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #51606

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for the acknowledgement. I have checked the plugin and it seems this setting is not available right now. But you can achieve who can approve or reject code with the help of custom code. If you are happy in this way please let me know. I will share the code here.

Also, if you want the code please let me know how are you defining group editors. is it the normal users with an editor role or something else?

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved