BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Set Featured Image link/button not appearing

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Scooter on #40628

Hi, I’ve just installed BuddyBlog on BuddyBoss Platform. When creating a new post there is no “set featured image” link/button beneath the new post. All I see is “Allow Comments”. Set featured image is enabled in BuddyBlog settings. Any ideas on why it doesn’t work appreciated.

Scooter

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40631

Hello Scooter,

Thank you for using the plugin. Have you added the featured image field in the form fields?.

Look here for more info:

https://buddydev.com/docs/buddyblog-pro/configuring-post-fields-in-buddyblog-pro-post-form/

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Scooter on #40637

Thanks for the reply. How do I get to the configuration screen shown on that link? Also, I don’t have Pro only the standard version. Is configuration still available?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40645

Hello Scooter,

Thank you for letting me know. With BuddyBlog’s standard version you need another plugin named “BP Simple Frontend Post”. Please let me know are you using this plugin or not.

Plugin Url: https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Scooter on #40649

Hi Ravi, yes I have that installed, thanks. Really appreciate your help with this, hope you can figure it out.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40651

Hello Scooter,

Please enable the following settings from the admin panel under the Settings > BuddyBlog.

1. Allow Upload?
    2. Enable Post Thumbnail?

Please let me know if you are able to upload the featured image or not.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Scooter on #40654

Thanks Ravi, yes that worked. Allow Upload wasn’t enabled. It now means users can upload media files as well but that’s not a problem for now. I appreciate your time helping with this.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Scooter.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40661

Hello Scooter,

Thank you for the acknowledgment. I am glad that I could help.

Regards
    Ravi

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Set Featured Image link/button not appearing’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved