BuddyDev

Search

Setting Issue or Bug? Can't Delete Media in MediaPress

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Rick on #5579

My apologies if this has been asked and resolved. If so, I can’t find it.

I’m using WP 4.6.1 with BP 2.6.2 on a local install for testing of a proposed site.

I’ve installed MediaPress and it works as advertised for uploading media. The uploads have been restricted to documents and pictures, only. The upload appears to work fine, the viewing is great.

The problem – if I want to delete a file so as to not exceed usage limitation (10Mb for now), files will not delete.

Is this a setting issue or a bug?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5592

Hi Rick,
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me if it is happening with user gallery upload or sitewide gallery uploads?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Rick on #5594

Hi Brajesh,

Thank you for responding so quickly. This would be in user gallery upload. That’s where I’m trying to make it work. I have tried right clicking to obtain a “delete” option – nothing. I’ve tried locating a delete command that would change anything – nothing. I keep getting the same result. The picture remains and the % of usage does not change.

Just so you are aware, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plug-in. It does not eliminate the problem.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5641

Hi Rick,
    If feasible, Please provide me a temporary account on the site. I will like to take a look and assist you better.

thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved