BuddyDev

Search

setting

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Avromy Segal on #44160

I am trying to figure out what this setting is Protected Profile Policy. Can you please explain and explain the options?

• Participant
    Avromy Segal on #44161

I see how the plugin works in buddyboss but how do i as a superadmin determine these settings for users?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44162

Hi Avromy,

Thank you for purchasing from us.

Please visit dashboard->BP Profile Visibility Manager

and you can manage/update the default settings there.

Please let me know if you are able to access it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Avromy Segal on #44189
  • Participant
    Avromy Segal on #44190

I am trying to figure out what this setting is Protected Profile Policy. Can you please explain and explain the options?

• Participant
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44207

Hi Avromy,
    Thank you for the reply and the details.

1. “Restrict access to members directory?” – By default, the directory is open to all if you have not made your site private(since you are using BuddyBoss, you can mark your site as private).

This option allows you to make members directory protected from Public/no logged users or site members.

In order to achieve that, you first need to enable this option and then in the next option “Who can see members directory?”, you can set to all, logged in or admin. If you set site admin, even the logged user’s won’t be able to see it. By default it is set to all and will have no effect.

2. You can set the default options in admin and then disallow users from changing settings(Only admin can change settings option).

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved