BuddyDev

Search

Show Only Friends Activities on BuddyPress Sitewide Activity Widget

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    shanki on #9661

Hello Brajesh,

I Want show friends only activities in BuddyPress Sitewide Activity Widget. What to do?

I am using WP ULike Plugin for site users to like a wide range of content types, including posts, forum topics and replies, comments and activity updates. But this like Activity is now showing in BuddyPress Sitewide Activity Widget. what should i do to add this functionality ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #9682

Hi Shanki,
    for now, You can change the scope to ‘friends’ here
    https://github.com/sbrajesh/buddypress-sitewide-activity-widget/blob/master/core/swa-template.php#L201

We will be happy to add it in future.

I am not sure if I understood your second question about ULike . Can you please reexplain that to me?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    shanki on #9685

Hi Brajesh

Thank you Brajesh that is awesome,

I am using WP ULike Plugin for site users to like a wide range of content types, including posts, forum topics and replies, comments and activity updates.

For Example : There are Two Friends A & B . When Friend A like a post of friend B than this activity must be visible to friend B in his BuddyPress Sitewide Activity Widget. Currently it is not showing.

One more thing Activities are not updating automatically in this widget. How can i do this.

Thank you for support !

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by shanki.
  • Participant
    shanki on #9763

Hi Brajesh

Activities are not updating automatically in this widget. I can see the Activities only after refreshing the page. How can we show the updated activities in this widget automatically ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved