BuddyDev

Search

Showing Opposite Gender

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jimmy Cheung on #42260

Hello,

Anyway, I got the Member Type Pro all good with the settings, showing different Male and Female, etc.

Also function I’m using https://buddydev.com/show-only-users-of-opposite-genders-on-buddypress-site/

Freaky, now it’s showing BOTH genders on the Members List… (It’s the default Buddypress sidebar members avatar) Did I do something wrong that causing conflicts?

Is there’s an extra function It can be use straightly ONLY show the opposite gender for the Members List?

Please help, help,
    Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42261

Hi Jimmy,
    Thank you for the question.

Our team will be back to work on Monday and will review and assist you then.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #42269

Hello Jimmy,

Please do let me know with “It’s the default Buddypress sidebar members avatar” what you are referring to. Is it the sidebar member’s listing? which is showing members from both the member types?.

Have you done any kind of modification to the blog mentioned code?. If yes, please share the changes done by you.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jimmy Cheung on #42275

Hi Ravi,

Ya, it’s where the sidebar/widget. The user’s avatars. Members List [Members,New, Active, Popular]. It’s right below the profile page.

Never done any Modification to the theme, etc.

Please help help,
    Thanks

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #42276

Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for the acknowledgment. I have tested it and it is working fine for me. Please link me to the page so that I can check.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved