BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Simple Front End messed up when Categories have parents…

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    nexia on #7142

Hi Brajesh… i’m playing with the BuddyBlog thing on a clean install wp, and i’m trying to connect the categories taxonomy that have parents…

and here are the errors logged:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-edit-form.php on line 717

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-edit-form.php on line 717

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-terms-checklist-walker.php on line 32

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /wp-content/plugins/bp-simple-front-end-post/core/classes/class-terms-checklist-walker.php on line 33

—–

note, i created a seperate “categories” taxo with CPT UI, because members blogs are not related to the main site blog/topics…

will you have a fix for this in the next-to-be release ???

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    nexia on #7143

ok, found the bug after reading “all” the posts here related to the plugin… we need to re-save all the settings for the BuddyPress plugin or it mess out this part …

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7161

Hi,
    I am glad it is fixed. I believe we need to add better documentation. This year, we will be concentrating more on that.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved