BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] SIMPLE QUESTION – I don't understand the goal of > BuddyPress Activity As Wire

• Participant
    Level: Master
    MICHAEL on #21175

Hi Brajesh,

Sorry but i don’t understand the traductor for this plugin, and perhaps it’s what i want :

BuddyPress Activity As Wire
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-activity-as-wire/

What he do ? I can put in one page with one shortcode on wall, i link the ID user and we can have example one wall on one page and one other in one other page ?

Or it’s just for put one wall ?

Or other ? =/)

Thanks a lot, because for my Book gold i wouldlike one wall where members can come for write with theire account

Michaël

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21181

Hi Michaël,
    No, you can not do that. It is for simple use cases and I think this plugin has lost its relevance now.

It was from time when we tried to re-create wire(it was an old BuddyPress functionality) using activity mention.

It is available for the sake of past users. Since we do not plan to update it, you will be better avoiding it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21183

OK no problem, because in mails i didn’t inderstoof your answer, now yes 😀

Do you have something for put in one page one wall where just the members buddypress can write message ?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #21196

Hi Michaël,

You may use BuddyPress Activity Shortcode. But that will not work with youzer(or BP Nouveau template pack).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21209

Hi 😀

Thanks a lot Brajesh, i will test it today or tomorow !

No don’t worry i use in elementor page 🙂

See you !

MLR

• Participant
    MICHAEL on #21214

Re,

BuddyPress Activity Shortcode no, not this =/ Me i want they write on the wall i created 😀

Ok thanks i will see

See you !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved