BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Special Feature Plugin

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jimmy Cheung on #35165

Hi Buddy,

It’s there’s any wordpress plugin that the admin can set few-to-many-options for the free members. This way it makes the user to upgrade their membership. Below just 3 examples setting/options to work with Paid Membership Pro.

– Allow free users click ONLY 10 times profile/photo. after, unable to click until upgrade.
    – Allow free users access certain page/messaging for 10 minutes. Stops after, unless upgrade.
    – Allow free members to HIGHLIGHT their profile for 10 days. stopped after, unless upgrade.

I saw many dating/social sites featured this way. I think it’s made by php,html, etc platform?!

Does it have features like this for wordpress plugin? Perhaps, BuddyDev going to make a new plugin with these feature? 🙂

Please advise if there’s one?

• Participant
    Jimmy Cheung on #35166

I’m adding extra information for the plugin. Just a chance to trick or made them to upgrade +++

It doesn’t have to be free members. It can be different membership level for it’s features.

Silver level – Unlimited click photos.
    Bronze level – Unlimited click photos and timer.
    Gold level – Unlimited for all 3 features.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35197

Hi Jimmy,
    Thank you for the suggestions.

At the moment, I do not see any plugin exactly matching your needs.

We do have our plan for membership sites this year. probably around March/April this year.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jimmy Cheung on #35200

Hi Brajesh,

Thanks for your information. Well, I’m sure we all can’t wait to see when it’s out.

Please send out the released date to my email list.

Please do send a demo if any also.

Thanks, Jimmy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved