BuddyDev

Search

starrating

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Christian Hendriks on #5285

Hello,

I like the new option for starrating. But when you see the stars on the lightbox it looks quite cheap.
    Can this be changed? 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5289

Hi Christian,
    Please use css to make it look better.

Also, You don’t have premium subscription, Please avoid using premium forums and use the community support(I have moved the topic there).

Premium forums are for paying customers to allow us serve them in timely matter. I hope you understand it.

PS: Please do not buy premium subscription for MediaPress, we will not be able to help much on NFSW site.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5291

Hi Christian,
    Just wanted to add that my intention was not to be rude(but I red my last comment and it felt like that). I just want the community to use proper forums here. That helps us to prioritize the things a little bit.

Also, for your question, It should be mostly a css issue(I haven’t see the lightbox star yet), Will check and if it is broken, we will help.

If it is just about your specific theme, then We may not be able to help much.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Christian Hendriks on #5300

Sorry, i buy plugins when they cost money. This one was free. I spent over the 50 dollars here. So i was thinking that i had premium support. Sorry fot that!

But i also notice that on the phone 1 person can rate. When an other member will rate the same picture that is not possible. (only by using phone) 😉

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5303

Hi Christian,
    Thank you for the understanding.

I will look into the issue on a test site and will report back tomorrow.

PS:
    Thank you for purchasing plugins from us. That helps us and you do have premium support for those plugins. Buying a plugin only grants premium support for those. And yes, for free plugins, we do provide support without charging. It is all about prioritizing here.

• Participant
    Christian Hendriks on #5456

Any news?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved