Please can you create a statistics plugin for buddypress that can do the following
1. Identify the total number of new sign up (members) every month and the total aggregate number of new sign ups for the year.(HIGHLY IMPORTANT)
2. the total number of new groups created every month and the total aggregate number of new groups for the year.
3. the total number of new activity updates created every month and the total aggregate number of new activities for the year.
4. the total number of new blog post created every month and the total aggregate number of new blog post for the year.
5. Ability to back date and view the stats of previous months and years in order to compare and analyse the growth of a website for different momths and years
This would enable admin to measure the progress of their buddypress site both on a monthly basis and yearly basis. I cant find any solution to this probelm because other stats plugin like Google Analytics do not measure components or features related to buddypress
Just a reminder on additional features that can be added to the plugin. The features can almost be similar to the new woocommerce admin at https://woocommerce.com/posts/woocommerce-admin-a-new-central-dashboard-for-woocommerce/ for buddypress analytics. Ideas and concepts can be borrowed
Also can this be suggested to the buddypress project leaders for a possible integration into the core, currently we now have this available
wordpress — google analytics by monster insights
woocommerce — new woocommerce admin plugin for analytics
buddypress — ?????? no analytics plugin to measure buddypress growth and progress
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.