BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Status drop down menu runs into image on edit photo page on mobile devices.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    James on #5865

I’ve posted this in the plugin support forum, have emailed about this issue, have spoken to the developer a couple times via email, and have still yet to find a resolution for this issue.
    Anyone else have this or a resolution for this issue?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by James.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5878

Hi James,
    I have emailed you again today.

It is an issue as I can see that from the screenshot you sent, Your Site being NSFW makes it difficult for us.
    I was not a able to produce it on the Firefox(using the media presets). As communicated on mail, Will setup a remote demo and test in next 2-3 days.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    James on #5904

This is happening on a second site as well that is currently in development and has no content and is running the same version of WP, BP, & MP.
    I can supply you with login credentials for that one.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5918

Hi James,
    Please do share. That will make it super easy for me.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    James on #5926

Information has been sent through your contact form

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5951

Hi James,
    I am sorry for the delayed reply. Have received your message. Thank you. We are a little bit off schedule and that’s why I am delayed in reply. I will take care of the issue on 13th October.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    James on #6004

I hope you were able to come to some conclusion as to what is taking place.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6019

Hi James,
    I and @ravisharma tried multiple times on 3 different android devices( 2 phones and one tab ) and could not reproduce it. The dropdown on the Edit page comes under the photo properly. Can you please check the site you had provided us using your mobile phone?

• Participant
    James on #6021

I am checking it right now on my iOS device and it still produces the issue, I can send you a screenshot if you provide me a contact email

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6022

Ok, So it is only happening on IOS? If I post some css here, will you be able to test it? Btw, If you are using iphone, please let me know which one. I will post a media query with specific resolution.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved