BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Sub nav is not open / Disabled url – BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro

• Participant
    Level: Master
    smart life on #12156

Hi,

Question 1:
    Here is what i do step by step which only 1 parent. 1 sub:
    1) I created parents name : Parents Tab
    2) Create sub menu : Sub Parents Tab

Infront end, i click on “Parents Tab”
    ==> But the content in “Sub Parents Tab” did not open. I Must click on “Sub Parents Tab” to appear content in this tab

SO where i can set defaul OPEN content for “Sub Parents Tab”?

Question 2:
    The plugin don’t provide re-order sub nav, right? (So before decided to create menu, user must be order themself which add first, second, third for each action NEW)

Question 3:

Ex: I have: domain.com/members/activity/all-stream (Need disabled, noone can use this anymore)
    ==> I moved to domain.com/members/activity/my-stream (I used tab visible option, only profile owner can see this)

What i have done, just simple change slug for exactly same content, same sub-nav of a parent.

SO How do i disabled defaul page?

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12157

Hi Julia,
    Thank you for posting.

Question 1:- By default if you do not specify a default sub nav slug, the first child tab is opened. If you do not want the first child tab to be opened by default, please specify the slug of different slug.

In your case, It seems you have provided a default slug which is not the slugh of child tab and that’s why it is happening. Just removing the default slug value will fix it.

Question 2:-
    The plugin provides reordering.

1. For New parent Tab and child tabs, you can just drag and reorder child tabs.
    2. For existing Parent and new/existing child tab, you will see the position input. you can specify a number. Please see our tutorial on this
    https://buddydev.com/docs/guides/plugins/buddypress-plugins/buddypress-user-profile-tabs-creator-pro/modifying-pre-existing-sub-nav-item/

Question 3:-
    domain.com/members/activity/all-stream:- It is coming from community Activity on profile plugin, please disable it.

and

I moved to domain.com/members/activity/my-stream (I used tab visible option, only profile owner can see this)

Sorry, I am not sure I understood it correctly. Can you please help me understand it better(purpose etc).

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12163
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12164
  • Participant
    smart life on #12373

Hello. How is it going for this update.

One more issue, the plugin lost data created if i deactive your plugin. I have been deactive few times even change to storefront theme to finger out issue of website. Now i back to work with your plugin, i saw that all tabs created was lost.

Please also check this issue.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12375

That is expected behaviour. If you disable this plugin, the tabs created by it won’t be available. If you enable it again, the tabs will be available.That is how softwares work.

Also, about WooCommerce Front end manager, I haven’t found time to check it. Sorry about that but while integrating with 3rd party plugins, Sometimes, we are unable to provide timely support.

It will take me a few days to install and use the WooCommerce Front end manager. I do think that it will be a great idea to show the integration with WooCommerce using this, so I will post a blog about that.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #12376
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #12380
  • Participant
    smart life on #12383
  • Participant
    smart life on #12386

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved