- Dandy Jefferson on June 24, 2016 at 11:20 am #4377
Thanks for helping me before. I just wonder that is there any ways to suspend users and prevent them to log in? When they try to log in, there is an error alert to tell them like “You’re already suspended and please contact Administrator” etc.
Thanks a lot.
- Brajesh Singh on June 24, 2016 at 6:25 pm #4401
Thank you for posting.
1. There is no plugin/code for suspending a user
2. Suspending and marking spams are different things. If we mark spam, we will looose all user data.
Now, if you can help me understand what features we need to restrict, I may be able to write one.
So, what happens when a user is suspended?
- Dandy Jefferson on June 26, 2016 at 5:02 pm #4438This reply has been marked as private.
- John Rogers on June 16, 2017 at 2:54 pm #9527
Hi. I have the same issue. Please advise.
- Brajesh Singh on June 16, 2017 at 2:57 pm #9529
Thank you for posting. We are releasing one of our plugins by tomorrow to accommodate this. I will post back.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.