BuddyDev

Search

Tags restricted to groups

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jose Neira on #49282

Hello.
    I want to know if it’s possible to create groups tags that can only be use in one group.
    For example, the tag “food” only to groups that call “restaurants”

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49285

Hello Jose,

Welcome to the BuddyDev Forum. But, Sorry I am not able to understand your requirement fully. Please help me with this so that I can help.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Jose Neira on #49287

Hello Ravi.
    Buddyboss has a groups tags, I want to know if it is possible to limit tags for only some groups. The tags appear in all the groups of my site. If possible to limit the tags to only a specific group?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49288

Hello Jose,

Thank you for the acknowledgement. As per my understanding by group tags are you referring to the Group Types? Please refer to the following screenshot:
    https://tinyurl.com/29eo8l42

If yes, You can manage them from All Groups or edit the group screen or share some screenshots so that I can help.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Jose Neira on #49290

Sorry for the confusion. I don’t call with his correct name, I am referring to “Discussions tags”.
    I want to know if I can limit the specifics “Discussions tags” to a specifics groups
    https://ibb.co/Tb6HMFD

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #49295

Hello Jose,

Thank you for the details.

I am not aware of any solution to restricting tags to specific forums/groups. I will suggest contacting BuddyBoss support for the same as the forums are part of the BuddyBoss Platform plugin.

Regards
    Ravi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved