1. We only provide update via dedicated plugin(BuddyDev dashboard) with a minor foot print.
If you do not want to use it, Please download the updated plugin and upload.
1. It will not erase existing testimonials.
2. If the translations are kept in the WordPress’s languages directory, that won’t be deleted.
ok so here is my update :
1. testimonial counter sircle sign – works great.
2. the testimonial is now displayed as coment on wp last somment widget (bug fixed)
3. the testimonials users page (custom post type) are displayed on the dashboard as comments . i think u wanted to hide it but maybe it is good cause that way we can see which users have testimonials and sort them etc..
Thank you for the feedback. I am glad those issues are resolved.
the testimonials users page (custom post type) are displayed on the dashboard as comments
It should be shows as Post Type not comments(In the left panel). I have left it for avoiding surprise on update. Will either improve or remove it in one of the major release.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.