BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] The CSS for how the BuddyBlock page is shown on Buddypress.

Tagged: , ,

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Kristian Yngve on #22371

Hi there,

This is about the CSS of the BuddyBlock plugin which uses to display it on the original Buddypress.

I am using the Youzer plugin that integrates with Buddypress core to make it much better. I am not sure you’ve heard of it, but here’s some kind of idea: https://youzer.kainelabs.com/wordpress-user-profile-header-styles/

The BuddyBlock page isn’t showing very well, and the plugin author requires the CSS for how it is displayed on the original Buddypress.

Here is a screenshot link in case it helps to explain what I mean that needs fixing:

https://prntscr.com/nd9k1l

Thank you so much for looking into this.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22372

Hi Kristian,
    I am sorry, we do not have any plan to support Youzer.

Most of our plugins(except a few major ones), do not include css and they simply inherit from your current theme. Youzer does things in a non standard way making the compatibility an issue.

You will need to get the support from youzer developers as they are the one who override with specific styles.

The last time I checked it 3 weeks ago on a client’s site, their css was too much specific.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kristian Yngve on #22422

Thank you for getting back to me on all these requests.

After getting back to Youzer about your answers, they then asked me if you have a demo URL / Live demo for the plugin? They want to check to see how the data is shown.

Thank you for this Brajesh.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #22426

Hi Kristian,
    Since this is not our plugin, I will suggest asking about it from relevant plugin’s author.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Kristian Yngve on #22429

Okay, thanks for getting back to me- I will refer to them now.

Kristian

The topic ‘ [Resolved] The CSS for how the BuddyBlock page is shown on Buddypress.’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved