BuddyDev

Search

There are no galleries available!

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Hugo Callens on #19093

When accessing my gallery archive I get the message “There are no galleries available!”
    But when I click All Galleries my galleries show up; although there is still an indication “All Galleries 0”
    How can I fix this?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19094

Hi Hugo,
    Please share the MediaPress debug info.

Also, Have you made any change to the site recently like installing/updating a plugin or theme or adding some code etc?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hugo Callens on #19096
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Venutius on #19100
  • Participant
    Venutius on #19102

Ah sorry, posted on the wrong thread, please accept my appologies.

• Participant
    Hugo Callens on #19134

I tested the plugin in a clean local install with Buddypress 2.9.4, latest WP version, default theme, no other plugins. The result was the same: I created a group gallery which works well, then I went to the site-gallery page and got the same result: no galleries available. When I clicked all galleries the group gallery shows up, still with the 0 galleries count.

• Participant
    Hugo Callens on #19138

Maybe also related: adding a picture to the group wall works, but I need to refresh the page in order to see the result.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19139

Hi Hugo,
    I see that You have group and sitewide gallery enabled. Please allow me to test it and get back to you by Monday.

My guess is most probably something is filtering on posts table but I will confirm after testing.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hugo Callens on #19429
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19435

Hi Hugo,
    It seems to me the reason is you have sitewide gallery archive enabled which only lists sitewide galleries.

For testing, Please visit Dashboard->MediaPress->settings->Sitewide and disable archive.

Now, you will have only the BuddyPress Gallery directory. Please visit gallery directory(/gallery by default) and let me know what it shows. Only public/logged in galleries will be listed there.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved