Tagged: gallery archive, mediapress
- Hugo Callens on November 28, 2018 at 2:06 pm #19093
When accessing my gallery archive I get the message “There are no galleries available!”
But when I click All Galleries my galleries show up; although there is still an indication “All Galleries 0”
How can I fix this?
- Brajesh Singh on November 28, 2018 at 3:17 pm #19094
Please share the MediaPress debug info.
Also, Have you made any change to the site recently like installing/updating a plugin or theme or adding some code etc?
- Hugo Callens on November 28, 2018 at 3:36 pm #19096This reply has been marked as private.
- Hugo Callens on November 30, 2018 at 3:06 pm #19134
I tested the plugin in a clean local install with Buddypress 2.9.4, latest WP version, default theme, no other plugins. The result was the same: I created a group gallery which works well, then I went to the site-gallery page and got the same result: no galleries available. When I clicked all galleries the group gallery shows up, still with the 0 galleries count.
- Hugo Callens on November 30, 2018 at 10:51 pm #19138
Maybe also related: adding a picture to the group wall works, but I need to refresh the page in order to see the result.
- Brajesh Singh on December 1, 2018 at 3:55 am #19139
I see that You have group and sitewide gallery enabled. Please allow me to test it and get back to you by Monday.
My guess is most probably something is filtering on posts table but I will confirm after testing.
- Hugo Callens on December 12, 2018 at 1:21 pm #19429This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on December 12, 2018 at 5:54 pm #19435
It seems to me the reason is you have sitewide gallery archive enabled which only lists sitewide galleries.
For testing, Please visit Dashboard->MediaPress->settings->Sitewide and disable archive.
Now, you will have only the BuddyPress Gallery directory. Please visit gallery directory(/gallery by default) and let me know what it shows. Only public/logged in galleries will be listed there.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.