BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Translation for Buddypress activity plus doesnt work

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Alison on #41047

Hello,

I tried to translate in French Buddypress activity plus and it doesnt work. I used Locotranslate, I purged the cache, I put the translations files in WP content and nothing work. Can you help me ? I need to translate in priority : “Upload a file”, “Add image URL”, “Cancel”,”Preview”, “Paste link here”, “Paste video URL here”

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41050

Hi Alison,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

Please allow our team to check and release the update next week.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Alison on #41071

Hello,

I seen various topics about the same issue since few months and even few years so I hope you will able to fix it this week as you said…

Thank you very much

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41072

Hi Alison,

we will be releasing an update this week.

also, you are probably partially right. We did fix string translations in previous releases
    https://github.com/buddydev/bp-activity-plus-reloaded/commits/made-string-translatable

But that did not cover all strings.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #41099

Hello Alison,

Please upgrade your plugin to “1.0.7” and give it a shot now.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Alison on #41110

Hello,

I upgrade to the last version of plugin and it always doesnt work. The words remains in english instead of french like i translated it in Loco translate

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41114

Hi Alison,
    Thank you for the reply.

Did you refresh the strings in the translation manger or reloaded it? I have seen the feedback from Ravi where he showed me the translations working while using loco translate.

If even after that you are unable to have the translation, Please let us know. @ravisharma will be assisting you tomorrow then.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Alison on #41118

Hello,

Yes it doesnt work even if I refresh unfortunately

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #41143

Hello Alison,

Are you able to locate the string you were talking about i.e. “Upload a file”, “Add image URL”, “Cancel”,”Preview”, “Paste link here”, “Paste video URL here” under Loco Translate > Plugins > Activity Plus Reloaded for BuddyPress?. If yes, please delete the plugin first then reinstall it from add new plugin screen and let me know if it helps or not.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Alison on #41144

I just deleted the plugin and reinstalled it and despite this, the text strings I translated on Loco translate are still not working.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved