BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Unable to Deactivate Buddypress

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Princy Cromacio on #43283

Hi There,
    I’m Migrating from Buddypress to Buddyboss Platform,
    but When I Try Deactivating the Buddypress Plugin via Admin Dashboard, the Process doesn’t Gets Completed, Resulting In Timeout, Tried Extending The Timeout Period, But It Seems to Try Deactivating Buddypress Infinitely.
    After Renaming the Plugin Folder via FTP Connection, it Shows the WordPress Critical Error.
    Hope to Get a Solution, Thanks 🙂
    Cromacio

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43284

Hi Cromacio,
    You most probably have a BuddyPress dependent theme or plugin active. Make sure to disable all plugins and switch to default theme and then you can deactivate BuddyPress without issue.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Princy Cromacio on #43290

I Already Tried Disabling Every Other Plugin, and Even Changed the Theme to Buddyboss, Still Unable to Deactivate the Buddypress Plugin.
    Thanks for Reply

• Participant
    Princy Cromacio on #43293

Hi There, I Had to Migrate All Content to A New WordPress Installation, to Deactivate Buddypress.
    Anyways, it is Solved Now. Is There a Way to Filter all Activity Updates into Two Categories, One With Images, and The Other without Images (Only Text)?
    I Have to Create a New Section which Contains Updates with Only Texts and One with Only Images.
    Thank You 🙂
    Cromacio

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #43294

Hi Cromacio,
    Thank you.
    You most probably had some opcache which was not cleared. There is no other reason for BuddyPress not deactivating.

We do not provide any support for BuddyBoss platform here other than our plugins. Please contact BuddyBoss support for further assistance.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Princy Cromacio on #43296

Ok, Thanks for Reply 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Unable to Deactivate Buddypress’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved