BuddyDev

Search

Updating Plugin

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Aaron Frank on #51557

I apologize in advance for this question. I had purchased Buddyblog Pro more than a year ago, so it was expired. Today I upgraded to a membership. I can download the latest version now, but I don’t see a way to either enable automatic updates or do a manual update to the new version. Should I download and install the new one, or is there a way to do an update from my wp dashboard. Thank you.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51558

Hi Aaron,
    Thank you for using the plugin and subscribing to our membership.

We provide automatic upgrade for all our plugins. You will need to install BuddyDev Dashboard
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/buddydev-dashboard/

and configure it with your API Key
    https://buddydev.com/docs/buddydev-dashboard/installing-configuring-buddydev-dashboard/

After that, you can upgrade the plugin same as you updated other plugins hosted from wp.org.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Aaron Frank on #51559

Thanks Brajesh. I installed and the dashboard and successfully configured the user name and key. I don’t see the updates on my wp plugin page on the wp dashboard. Do I need to set them for automatic updating or is there a way to get WP to do it manually now? I can see the older version numbers which are currently installed. Thanks again and apologies for these basic questions.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #51560

Hi Aaron,
    Thank you for the reply.

If you have configured it, The updates will be available from your Dashboard->Plugins screen and you can manually update or setup automatic upgrade.

If it is not showing any update, Please visit Dashboard->Updates to force WordPress check for new plugin updates.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved