BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Upload photo or document is broken in activity

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44562

Hi,
    Thank you for the reply.
    Yes, I am using the 3.7.10 . It was the version available at the time I tested.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    doog2229 on #44632

Hi,

I test again with a last version of astra theme and the upload doesn’t works. I can’t see my image in a flow of activity

For my test, i upload an image with your plugin. I can see in your code the php file that realize the treatment. It’s grid-photo.php.

I put a debug backtrace in this file but i can see my debug trace. This file is not loading in my process

I did not see so much problem with this plugin. unfortunately I will use another media plugin

if you ever have a solution do not hesitate to come back to me

thanks so lot for your support

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44708

Hi,
    I am very sorry.

I am not sure why it did not work for you.

Do you have a staging server? If yes, if you have some time, Please test astra with MediaPress and BuddyPress only and see if it works or not. I am sure, there is a conflict but we need some way to find out.

Also, if you lack the time, I hope that the new solution serves for you purpose currently.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    doog2229 on #44930

Hi,

Good news, i can use your plugin in my website

I retest again mediapress with our plugins and theme and i managed to make it work with your plugin

My problem was the override of post-form.php. I delete this override in my server and it does works for the upload of media in stream activity

With the functions of your plugin i can retrieve the media attached of activity for the notification mail

Too bad I can’t add rich editor as tiny MCE with your plugin. Perhaps later 🙂

i have another question. i will post another question in a new topic

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44936

Thank you.
    I am glad it worked. It is possible to make it work with tinymce but that will need some extra customizations.

I am looking forward to assist you with your other questions.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Upload photo or document is broken in activity’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved