BuddyDev

Search

Uploader doesn't show for every logged-in user

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Tony on #4747

Hi

MediaPress seems to be suitable for my internal webpage with buddypress but I need to get uploader working for every logged-in members. It works for people who are in admin role but not anybody else. What can I do to get
    [mpp-uploader] working for everybody?

Thank you for your help

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4749

Hi Tony,
    Welcome to BuddyDev and thank you for posting.

The problem with [mpp-uploader] is that it needs a gallery to be present for the user. If it is not working for sopme users, They may not have a gallery. There are multiple solutions to this.

1. Are you going to us Sitewide gallery or BuddyPress members Gallery?
    2. Once you will let me know above, we can automatically create a gallery for the current user(using some code) if they don’t have any and they will be able to upload.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4812

Hi Tony,
    Hope you are doing well.
    I have updated the MediaPress plugin and have made the use of shortcode better.

Now, There is no need for pre existing gallery or gallery selection. We can hint MediaPress to use specific galleries when user tries to upload via shortcode. It have become much better now.

Can you please tell me if we should add the uploaded media to user wall gallery on upload or do you plan to have sitewide galleries?

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved