BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] User Profile Tab Creator Pro: Shortcode Not Working

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    teacherpete on #30751

Hi Brajesh,

I bought User Tab Creator Pro. I created two new tabs called “Booking” and “Avatar”.

1. The “Avatar” tab works fine. It loads the plugin SVG Avatars. It works without any problems.

2. The “Booking” tab doesn’t work. It’s meant to load a booking form plugin called Amelia. I’ve put the shortcode into a new tab, and the new booking tab appears, but the it doesn’t load the booking form.

Please help me to fix this ASAP 😊

I’m building the website locally on my computer. You might have to login on something like TeamViewer to fix the problem I’m not sure how to allow you to login to the site since it’s stored locally.

I hope we can fix this as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Pete

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30758

Hi Pete,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

Shortcodes should work fine unless they do something very strange.

Since you are developing locally, Please share me a copy of the plugin to test and provide a you with a step by step guide.

PS:- Also, let me know which shortcode you were using.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    teacherpete on #30789

Hi Brajesh,

Would you like to test the Amelia plugin that I’m talking about? How shall I send it?

You can try any of the shortcodes such as [ameliabooking] or [ameliasearch]. I haven’t decided which one to use yet because I need to test it.

It’s not that I don’t know how to use a shortcode, it’s that it’s not appearing in the User Tab plugin from some reason.

How shall I send it to you?

Thanks a lot.
    Peter

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30794

Hi Peter,

Yes, I want to try the plugin to see why the shortcode is not working for you. You can share it via google drive or wetransfer.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    teacherpete on #30796

Got it! Thanks for your support. PM sent 🙌

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30807

Thank you.

Have received it. Will test and get back to you in couple of hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    teacherpete on #30867

Hi Brajesh,

Still waiting on a solution. I sent you the plugin for testing on Friday. I really need to get this fixed.

Please take a look and let me know/give me an update. Are you experiencing the same problem on your side?

Many thanks,
    Pete

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30868

HI Peter,
    I am sorry for the delayed reply.

I do not see any issue. My suggestion is to do the following

1. First put the shortcode in a page and check if it is working or not? If I put [ameliabooking] it keeps showing me a loader.

Then use the same shortcode in the profile tabs’s sub tab content area.

This is to ensure that you are using the correct shortcode. For me, I am not sure If I missed to configure the plugin, the shortcode ‘[ameliabooking]’ keeps showing loader icon on page as well as profile tab.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    teacherpete on #30873

Hi Brajesh,

Here are two videos that I made to show you the problem directly. As you can see, the shortcode works when it’s placed onto a page (video 1). It doesn’t work in the profile tabs (video 2).

https://we.tl/t-3wPZAnKl5N

I’ve cleared all cache/cookies, etc. so this is not the issue.

Please help me to fix this ASAP. I am able to give you access to my website through Teamviewer.

Regards,
    Peter

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #30876

Hi Peter,
    Thank you for the videos. I can see the issue.

1. In the sub tab, Please put values in the Label and Slug field and it will work.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] User Profile Tab Creator Pro: Shortcode Not Working’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved