Level: Initiated
    Jessie Brown on #34385

How do I get a page content to actually show up under the new tab created

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34388

Hi Jessie,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

Is there any reason you are unable to copy the content from the page and paste it in the Text editor for the tab?

Please let me know and I will assist(just trying to understand the use case).

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jessie Brown on #34394

So what I am actually trying to do is get the links in the profile dropdown to show up under the profile header.

The problem is that the link I am trying to get to work one of the components

seagypsy/activity/news-feed/

I am using the buddypress wall plugin – I have the “News Feed” link showing correctly on the menu below the profile.

And it pulls up correctly (under the profile header) but I cant get it to pull up correctly from the profile

short video
    https://www.loom.com/share/d1a77c9f70be4aca82bbe832ec982eb3

Thank you

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34402

Hi Jessie,
    Thank you for the detailed video.

If your goal is to just add the nav items in the account menu, you can do it easily from the WordPress Menu screen(no need for the profile tabs plugin).

1. Please visit Dashboard->Appearance->Menus and in the right side top, please look for “Screen Options”. Click on it and when it expands, make sure to check “BuddyBoss” in the boxes.

That will add a Box with new custom nav links. You can use those nav items in the menu and they will link to correct profile.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jessie Brown on #34403

So my goal is NOT to just add menu items to the drop-down profile menu. That is easy. Nothing is needed for that. I get that.

The purpose of getting your plugin was so that when I created a page or I wanted a link to show under the profile menu with the header still in place I could. I can’t.

I am having some kind of disconnect and do not understand how it is not working. I am including another video that I hope helps. I just got out of the hospital last night so I am actually very tired and am hoping this makes sense.

I need the page to show under the profile heading.

https://www.loom.com/share/a53f3dd18b2e4f938a1c17a96c4e2bcf

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34413

Hi Jessie,
    I am sorry to hear about your health. Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for the very well explained video. I see the issue now.
    You want to move contents generated by various BuddyBoss component to one tab.

The BuddyBoss or BuddyPress components screen are special pages and even though you can link them, you can not move them between tabs.

Since it will not server your purpose, I will issue the refund within an hour and let you know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jessie Brown on #34414

Please don’t refund my this! I can get it to work the way that I want …. I just need to fit all the pieces.

I had it working earlier but forgot what I did. IF I find that I can not get it working then I will ask for a refund and submit a feature request.

Thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34415

Hi Jessie,
    Thank you for the reply.

I will wait. You can use the plugin for embedding another other kind of content if needed.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jessie Brown on #34443

Good day

So I have exhausted all of my resources and time. You are correct that I just can’t get what I need the plugin to do – to do.

Can you please go ahead and refund my money.

Thank you very much!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #34444

Hi Jessie,
    Thank you for the reply.

Have issued the refund as requested.

Please check your PayPal account.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved