BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Users disappeared after registration with BuddyPress Auto Activate Auto Login

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6989

Hi Joe,
    It is most probably due to BuddyPress upgrades. Please upgrade to the recent version of the plugin. We have tested it against WordPress 4.7 and BuddyPress 2.7.4 and it is working fine.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Joey Barker on #19779
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19781

Hi Joey,
    I am issuing a refund in 5 minutes.

Also, have some patience and let us be civil. The plugin works and I can show you it on a live site.

We do not guarantee that it works with all plugin combinations, if it does not, we have the option to refund in place.

PS: The reply is intended for the private reply of @Joey Barker.

Regards
    Brajesh

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Brajesh Singh. Reason: Update to clarify name
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19782

Hi Joey Barker,
    Your refund has been issued. Please check.

If you still want to use this plugin or check a live demo of the plugin where it is working(since you commented about this), please do let me know.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #19800

Marking it resolved. If anyone reading it have any isue with the plugin, Please open a new topic and we will assist promptly.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Users disappeared after registration with BuddyPress Auto Activate Auto Login’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved