BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Using activity-stream shortcode with Youzer buddypress plugin

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Peter Fae on #26022

Hey. I could use some your expertise. I’m using the Youzer buddypress plugin on my site and wanting to integrate the activity-stream plugin from BuddyDev so I can show the feed on new pages. Yet it doesn’t seem to be working. Is there a way to change this?

• Participant
    Peter Fae on #26023

This is what’s going on –> https://intothemythica.com/mythos/temple-of-the-rose/

There should be an activity stream here. Also, the background for my activity feed seems to be bleeding through. How do we get the activity feed itself such that I can have a different background than the main buddypress feed?

I would like to create sub-feeds with different visual designs that allow specific members to interact, and am looking at the specifics of ‘groups’ versus custom-made pages that can have more Gutenberg and Theme functionality.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26024

Hi Peter,
    We do not support Youzer. None of our plugins are supposed to be compatible with it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Peter Fae on #26025

Ah. I understand. I wondered if there was a more fundamental buddypress thing than the visual styling and what-not they’ve created that overrode things.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #26028

Hi Peter,
    Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved