BuddyDev

Search

Using Community Builder Pro With AppPresser

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Manuel Tejeda on #33104

Hi Brajesh. Hope everythin is goin great. As you know, for my network, I’m using the BuddyBoss Theme (BB) and several of your plugins. Now, I want to build an App with AppPresser but they told me that they are not compatible bc BB team changed many of the core BP features. What about your theme Community Builder Pro? Have you changed also BB core features or do you think it will be compatible with AppPresser. If so, I’d like to change BB for your theme, taking into account that BB features and Community Builder Pro features are more or less the same (I hope I will not miss anything important).

This decision is very important for me. Our community is growing up and there is an important Group in Facebook planing to trasfer their activity and discussions to our network, so I need to make the final discussion ASAP and stick to it from now on. I like your plugins that I’ve using already for several months and I like your kind, fast and professional customer service. I really need to know your honest opinion about all this and I’ll be more than grateful for any suggestions you can make.

Thank you and best regards,

Manuel

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33107

Hi Manuel,
    Thank you for the question.

Community Builder Pro is a normal BuddyPress Theme. It does not change any feature of the BuddyPress. It does improves on some of them though.

If AppPresser works with normal BuddyPress theme, They will work with Community Builder. I haven’t used AppPresser, so I am unable to confirm it though.

Can you please contact AppPresser team and ask if the plugin will work with any normal BuddyPress theme using BP legacy template pack?

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Manuel Tejeda on #33273
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #33284
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved