BuddyDev

Search

Using the User Profile Tabs Creator Pro – howto move Settings tab to be subtab?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    studioleland on #15225

Hello,

Using the popular plugin WC4BP WooCommerce BuddyPress Integration I’ve created a user Woocommerce account tab that houses all of the Woocommerce account related subtabs (orders, subscriptions, account, etc). This is working great except I’d love to convert the default BP Settings tab into a subtab under this configuration. So instead of being a top level tab of Settings it would become My Account -> Settings. Do you have a suggestion to do this with the User Profile Tabs Creator Pro plugin? I could also use functions but I figured I would ask here first.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15233

Hi Leland,
    Thank you for posting.

Do you under Shop->My Account->Settings? I am not sure BuddyPress supports 3rd level child.

Also, You can add a link to any nav item to another nav item but they are not moved in actual sense. It is only dynamically linking.

The nav works in 2 ways in BuddyPress:- 1. A visible link that point to some ur
    2. An attached callback that loads this screen

Using Member Types pro, if you move an existing nav item to another, you are only changing the first part. The url do not change and neither the handler.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved