BuddyDev

Search

Very useful site

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Graham on #10223

Hi Brajesh,

Just wanted to say how handy buddydev has been. I bought the BuddyPress Message Privacy plugin, which gave me the blocking ability that’s missing from buddypress.

Mediapress gave me group photo albums, and your trick to prevent co-admins from deleting the owner’s group is a must.

Have just installed your Links to Page plugin, which gives me the ability to have an “About” tab for groups. The trick to replace “$post” with simple text, such as “About”, was just what I was looking for.

My site would be a lot less powerful without your help, and making some plugins and tricks free says a lot about your commitment. Keep up the good work, you are sorely needed.

Cheers,
    Graham

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10228

Hi Graham,
    Thank you for the kind words.

It’s a pleasure to be part of the community and contributing my share. You words have inspired me to strive even more.

Thank you for being awesome.

Brajesh

• Participant
    Graham on #10231

Forgot to include the Username Availability Checker, which saves users having to re-enter everything if the name is taken.

Just installed the Extended Friendship Request plugin, as the ability to include a message with the request is a great idea. People are more likely to add a friend if they know why they should bother!

All these added tweaks just make the site so much more user-friendly, and do not use a lot of resources or conflict with existing plugins.

• Participant
    Graham on #10232
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10234
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #10235

Hi Graham,
    Thank you.

It gives me immense satisfaction that the plugins are proving useful for your site. Your appreciations have made my day(and month, year too 🙂 ) 🙂

I am looking forward to be more helpful.

All the best with the project 🙂

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not a support question