BuddyDev

Search

Video and Music Link

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    clyn on #4472

Dear Buddydev Developer,

I am using mediapress with Kleo. I know there is video and music share but this is upload… What i need or suggest or maybe solved but dont know… Sorry bad english…

Member click icon (we call link) and when click “link icon” open under very little field with video radio button and music (becuase musicvideo is different than video) radio button. After will paste URL to whats new field. BUT, trick is we will add buddypress show filter to this video and music option. So Member A visit Member B and want to filter by music or video? Is this possible? I can solve this with video and music custom post type and assigned with bp-custom.php. So my filter show this cpt and can filter. But, problem is my member visit “add video page” and use frontend…Not good idea…

Can we solve this with mediapress? If we solve, we can increase this option, such as book, news etc. So this increase communication among members. And they can find other member to like same interest area…

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4485

Hi Clyn,
    Thank you for posting. It is not possible with MediaPress at the moment.

Having a different filter is a good idea and I will keep that on my list. The posting from URl is coming in mid September. I am sorry about this for now.

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    clyn on #4557

I think, new feature will be add URL (youtube or vimeo) to mediapress gallery? right? Just one question or remind,

Please add category filter…. Such as, i am creating new video folder also i want to select category. I bet You know “buddypress link” (old but great idea) pluging…. Off if you add this features will be perfect… Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4607

Hi Clyn,
    yes, It will be adding remote urls( any type of url with/without oembed support). BuddyPress link was great work by Marshel, sadly abandoned now.

We will have add link functionality in MediaPress too.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved